© 2012 Yviemarie

Sketchbook

You know what I miss? Sketchbooks.
There really is a difference between Sketch and Module and I'm preferring the old ways at the moment.

I shall create my own sketchbooks [HOPEFULLY IF I HAVE MAKE TIME], I wonder if they can be marked later on? Although, there would be more than one project ideas in it...hmm

These are some inspiring images from the Sketchbook Flickr pool.



Revista Drops, originally uploaded by MarceloLamarca.


draw everyday 2008!, originally uploaded by _christine.



September sketchbook, originally uploaded by ATeaLeaf.



More Hands, originally uploaded by earthcube.



#43 / The Flower Shop, originally uploaded by Buñuel.



the contents of my backpack, originally uploaded by earthcube.



Practice 2, originally uploaded by j a i m e r s.



Lucky Day (cont.) sketch, originally uploaded by Marina Chaccur.



Around the corner lies the answer, originally uploaded by Mortinea.



Sketch, originally uploaded by PleaseFlush!.



Sketchbook France, originally uploaded by sarra seren.



Meet people out, originally uploaded by Mortinea.

I've always been [RUBBISH] at sketchbooks, and it wasn't until National Diploma Yr2 and seeing what the
A Level kids were doing, that I actually WANTED to do them. So I will. I think.