© 2012 Yviemarie

Class doodles

It all started with a teacosy, and ended up a page of British Tea Time.




I have teapots on the brain with our current SOMETHING FROM NOTHING project. It's going quite well I think, so far...I'm managing to keep an open mind and not plan ahead to the final product. I am actually really enjoying the concept behind it. It's all about an idea being completely separated from the subject, sort of. Take a random object [mine being a teapot-shaped tea infuser] and play around with it to see what happens.

I had a trick when I was little and didn't know what to draw. A friend of mine wrote down words on bits of paper and I would choose one out of an envelope when I was feeling creative. This project is a little like that. Maybe that's why I like it.

Can anyone think of a film/scene/song/story/artwork that features a teapot?
'I'm a Little Teapot' has been mentioned already, sorry.