© 2012 Yviemarie

Here comes the Summer

Well...this is SUPPOSED to be Summertime. Good ol' English Summertime and it's raining.

I have now officially caught up on all my sleep from the manic handin week aswell as tidying up the studio, so that it doesn't look like a paper-bomb exploded in there! I've also been picking up a few extra hours at the cafe which [ON THE WAITING BEHIND THE BAR FOR CUSTOMERS NIGHTS] has given me some time to think about what I want to DO during this time off. Thus, here are my Summer Resolutions!

I will practise more photography
[NOTHING SPECIAL, I THINK IT'LL HELP MY CREATIVE THINKING]

I will update atleast once a week.
[HEY CRAWL BEFORE YOU RUN]

I will do more art for fun.
[ART FOR ART'S SAKE...AND MINE]

I wake to bake more.
[DON'T LAUGH. I LIKE BAKING AND YOU ALL KNOW IT]

Not too much to think about. I mean all I have is the cafe otherwise. And TV. I really don't want to succumb to THAT anytime soon.
Don't worry! This blog will not get overrun with cupcakes and chocolates and things...that will be posted on my personal blog.

Click here for all the sweet treats and crafy things and let's here it for the Summer!


[ORIGINALLY UPLOADED BY BRON MARSHALL @ FLICKR]